Fushimi Inari Hike & Sake Tasting - Nagoya-shi
OverviewClients will learn about the legendary history of old Japan dating back 2,677 years. They will visit a 1,300 year-old Shrine and learn of the protocols of the Shrine and its history. We will make offerings at multiple Shrines on the property and clients will have the chance to purchase protective amulets at each Shrine. Spirits of Japan will present them with a Shrine Stamp (Goushin) of each large Shrine we visit and they can always keep that as a souvenir. Clients will learn the history of the immediate area as well as how to cleanse before entering a Shrine and how to offer a prayer. We will visit and eat local appetizers of the area and clients will have the opportunity to shop in a Japanese Supermarket after the 40 minute Sake tasting.
Know More about this tour
- We will meet at 1:00pm at Kyoto Station
- We should have departed by 1:10pm by Taxi
- By 1:25pm we should arrive at Fushimi Inari Shrine
- At 1:30pm we will enter the Shrine property and make offerings and prayers Here guests will also make a 'fire plank' for the next day's Fire Ceremony
- By 2:00pm we should begin our hike through 10,001 Red Torii Gates We will stop at multiple little Shrines along the way. This hike is approximately two hours
- We should arrive back by 4:00pm and return to the main entrance after traversing the mountain
- By 4:20pmwe will walk the little food market and see if we can find something good to eat
- At around 4:30pm you will have lunch with Guide
- By 5:00pm we will depart Fushimi Inari back toward Kyoto Station
- At 5:20pm, we will have a Sake tasting in a newer Sake Stand Up Store that provides awesome Sake
- By 6:00pm we will finish tasting and appetizers
- Between 6:00 ~ 6:30pm guests can shop for needed items at a local supermarket
- At 6:30pm we will walk back to Kyoto Station
Inclusions for Fushimi Inari Hike & Sake Tasting
- Taxi Fare
- Late Lunch or Early Dinner (whatever you want to call it)
- Shrine Fees
- Bottled Water
- Sake Tasting
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour (if booked by four or more persons)
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Fushimi Inari Hike & Sake Tasting
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.