Galapagos Top Excursions Pass
OverviewThis Galapagos' Best Excursions Pass is the only bundled tour package to the four best day-trips on the islands for 20% less than retail price.Along with private transfers from and to the airport, tours and excursions included in this trip are: a Galapagos History Excursion, a Tortuga Bay Tour, a Yacht Tour to Santa Fe Island and a visit to a Sustainable Coffee Plantation.This is the only flexible product in the market that will allow you to create your own schedule while staying on the islands.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Airport transfer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tour
1. Galapagos History Excursion and Airport to Hotel Private Transfer
We will welcome you at the Baltra airport to take you to your hotel on the Santa Cruz island. Your transfer will begin by bus ride to the tip of the Itabaca channel, where you will proceed by public ferry service in the Island of Santa Cruz. On the way, visit the lava tunnels and a Turtle reserve. Visit to the Scientific Charles Darwin Station, where you can learn more about the Galápagos Island and observe Giant Turtles in captivity.
Available everyday with airport pick-up.
2. Tortuga Beach and Bay Tour (8 hours)
In the morning excursion to Tortuga Bay Beach, after 40-minute walk (approx.) we will arrive at one of the most beautiful beaches in the Islands with time to swim and enjoy the beach. Free time for lunch (not included). In the afternoon tour around the bay aboard a yacht, we start with a visit to “La Lobería”, named because for the presence of sea lions. Here you will be able to swim or snorkel.
Next, we precede to the “Canal del Amor” (Channel of Love). Observe reef sharks from a viewpoint; from here we continue with a short walk to see the marine iguanas that inhabit in “Playa de los Perros”. We will also visit Punta Estrada.
Tour available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Pick-up Hours: 7:45 – 8:15am
3. Santa Fe Island in Yacht Tour
Depart at 8:00am where we navigate for approximately 45 minutes in an exclusive artisan fishing yacht.
The tour begins once we arrive at Santa Fe, where we will watch birds in the cliffs of the island. We will enter the Santa Fe Bay and do a dinghy ride to observe colonies of sea lions, blue footed boobies and marine iguanas. If conditions are favorable, we will be able to observe “Tintoreras” or Galápagos Sharks. On this island we will find sea turtles, stingrays and a wide fish diversity in the Marine Aquarium area.
The tour will proceed to “Playa Escondida” for snorkeling, where we will be able to see Galapagos sharks and a colony of sea lions, then returning to Puerto Ayora in the afternoon.
Available everyday with pick-up hours: 6:00am – 8:00am
4. Sustainable Coffee Plantation Excursion and Hotel to Airport Private Transfer
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel to go to the canal of Itabaca, where a ferry will take you to Baltra Island. In the way, visit a coffee plantation which is part of a social responsibility program. This organic coffee cultivation contributes to the conservation of plants and soil making a model of sustainable tourism.
Available everyday with airport drop-off.
Inclusions for Galapagos Top Excursions Pass
- All activities
- Local guide
- Airport pickup and drop-off (Baltra airport)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Lunch cruise
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Galapagos Top Excursions Pass
- Air ticket
- Galapagos National Park fee $100 USD or Transit Control Card $20 USD
- If you are traveling through Tame, bus service inside the airport (only buses allowed) will have a cost of $5 USD
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
** Galapagos Tours operations are subject to availability, changes of itineraries and departure dates without any notice, due to weather conditions, logistics and other operation requirements
** IMPORTANT: Full Day yacht excursions are not recommended for children under 5 years old, elderly people, pregnant women or people with limited physical mobility
At the time of booking, please provide Passport Details for each individual traveler including: full name, nationality, passport number, expiration date, date of birth AND Departure flight details including: date, departure time AND any disabilities or any meal restrictions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.