Galilee Nazareth Tiberias Tour From Jerusalem
OverviewStarting from Jerusalem, travel to fourof Israel's highlights. Enjoy the panoramic view of St Georges Monastery before heading North to Nazareth, the birthplace of Jesus, a town filled with bustling markets and colorful shops and restaurants, where you will visit the Basilica of the Annunciation Church. From here, head to the Sea of Galilee. Explore the biblical sights associated with Jesus including Capernaum, where Jesus performed one of his miracles. Pass through the city of Tiberias on the shores of the lake before continuingto the Jordan River and discover Yardenit Baptism site, a famous place for pilgrims who flock to see the place where Jesus was baptized. Finish the tour in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up early in the morning at 07:45 from Jerusalem and will start heading East to enjoy the panoramic view of St Georges Monastery. After a 3 hour journey you will arrive atNazareth and will tour the famous Basilica of the Annunciation Church. From here you will head to the Sea of Galilee, arriving around 12:30, to explore Capernaum and many other historic sites that this beautiful region has to offer.
At approximately 15:00 you will arrive to the Jordan River Baptism site of Yardenit, the site where Jesus was baptized. Finish the tour in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
Note that in some circumstances, our operations team might decide to switch the order of sites in order to enhance the enjoyment of the day.
Inclusions for Galilee Nazareth Tiberias Tour From Jerusalem
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Galilee Nazareth Tiberias Tour From Jerusalem
- Entrance fees ($2.50 at Capernaum)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Modest clothing recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mahane Yehuda Market Self-Guided Nightlife and Food Tour
- Petra and Wadi Rum 2 day tour from Jerusalem
- KEDEM Premium Off-Road Negev Desert Adventure
- KEDEM Premium Jerusalem Off-Road Adventure
- Private Jerusalem City Walking Tour
- Private Tour Bethlehem and the Dead Sea
- Full Day Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- 3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem