Galileo Galilei Private Science Tour - Florence
OverviewA tour with a sight toFlorence and a view up, to the stars! Tour dedicated tohonour the father of science from Florence, Galileo Galilei, following the trails of this personality, fascinating 4-hour through the places inthe citytotestify to the greatness of aman and a scientist.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Tour starts inPiazza della Signoria and continues to the Science Museum or the Galileo Museum dedicated to the famous scientist.The Museo Galileois full of scientific toolsof great importance. There is possible to admire the two famous telescopes and the finger of the great physicist perfectly preserved.
Then we will continue to the Observatory Museumand theNatural History Museumwhich arein a beautiful antique palace with aForum dedicated to the geniusscientist. Here we will find thecaptivatingmarble statue of Galileo. The museum is named afterthe word observatory that once meant the Torrino astronomical, where the stars were studied and that is still available to visitby appointment.
In the end we will go tothebasilica of Santa Croce,otherwise the"Pantheon of Italian glories" for the tombs of the famous and important Italians, among whose there is themonumental tomb of Galileo Galilei.
Inclusions for Galileo Galilei Private Science Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Galileo Galilei Private Science Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna