Galileo Galilei Private Science Tour - FlorenceWrite a Review
A tour with a sight toÂ Florence and a view up, to the stars! Tour dedicated toÂ honour the father of science from Florence, Galileo Galilei, following the trails of this personality, fascinating 4-hour through the places inÂ the cityÂ toÂ testify to the greatness of aÂ man and a scientist.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Tour starts in Piazza della Signoria and continues to the Science Museum or the Galileo Museum dedicated to the famous scientist. The Museo Galileo is full of scientific tools of great importance. There is possible to admire the two famous telescopes and the finger of the great physicist perfectly preserved.
Then we will continue to the Observatory Museum and the Natural History Museum which are in a beautiful antique palace with a Forum dedicated to the genius scientist. Here we will find the captivating marble statue of Galileo. The museum is named after the word observatory that once meant the Torrino astronomical, where the stars were studied and that is still available to visit by appointment.
In the end we will go to the basilica of Santa Croce, otherwise the "Pantheon of Italian glories" for the tombs of the famous and important Italians, among whose there is the monumental tomb of Galileo Galilei.
Inclusions for Galileo Galilei Private Science Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Private 4 hours tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Galileo Galilei Private Science Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.