Gallipoli Battlefields Tour From Canakkale Port With Private Guide
OverviewVisiting Gallipoli, Military Monument in the National Park, Kabataepe, Trojan Horse.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWhen you arrive to the port of Canakkale, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own luxury vehicle, in which you can relax as your private shore excursion.
Depart from port of Kepez/Canakkale and drive to Gallipoli. The battlefields of Gallipoli are situated about 15 km from Canakkale. This tour will give you the chance to explore one of the most drastic lands of war where many nations have lost their lives. You will be transferred by coach to a local ferry, which functions between two continents, from the Asian to the European side via the famous strait Dardanelles.
Gallipoli National Park has a great significance in the world of military history being the soil on which the battles of the Gallipoli Campaign took place, which contains Turkish and Allied monuments, cemeteries and museums surrounded by forests. You will visit several monuments and will explore the battlefield that witnessed the lost of many lives from both sides. In the Gallipoli National Park, you will also see the Memorials of many soldiers of different nationalities. You will see the Military Monument in the National Park which is dedicated to commemorate the soldiers who lost their lives. Here, you will also visit the important site, the Anzac Cove. Gallipoli war has changed the destiny of Modern Republic of Turkey today and the lost lives of all nations are kept in the minds and the hearts of the whole Turkish nation.
After visiting the battlefields, you will visit Kabatepe Hill National Park and see the findings from the same period. The tour will continue with ferry to return to Canakkale. A photo stop will be made at the Trojan Horse in the city center. After all the visits, you will turn back to port of Kepez/Canakkale.
Inclusions for Gallipoli Battlefields Tour From Canakkale Port With Private Guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Gallipoli Battlefields Tour From Canakkale Port With Private Guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.