Gallipoli Tour From Eceabat, Canakkale
OverviewOver 100,000 soldiers died at Gallipoli Peninsula during the disastrous Gallipoli Campaign , including 2,721 Kiwis and 8,790 Aussies. Seen as a coming of age for both countries, travelling to Gallipoli is now a sort of pilgrimage for Kiwi and Aussie citizens alike.Pick up is from Eceabat hotels. Tour starts after lunch at a sea side restaurant and It is conducted by a professional licensed tour guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour12.00 pick up from Eceabat hotels
Gallipoli ANZAC Battlefields Tour visiting
(The intended landing place )
Beach Cemetery (On the southern tip of ANZAC Cove)
(The landing place of the first wave of ANZAC troops and home to up to 30,000 troops during the campaign. )
(John Simpson Kirkpatrick of "Simpson and his donkey" fame is buried in this cemetery)
Ari Burnu Cemetery ( on the northern tip of ANZAC Cove )
ANZAC Commemoration Site
Lone Pine Australian Memorial
(Site of the successful attack and capture of Turkish trenches by the Australians during the August offensive)
Johnston's Jolly (where you'll visit original Allied and Turkish trenches and tunnels)
57th Regiment Turkish Memorial
The Nek (Site of the famous Light Horse charge depicted in the 'Gallipoli' movie)
Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
(Captured by the New Zealanders during the August offensive, highest point captured during the entire campaign)
17.30 Return to Eceabat
Inclusions for Gallipoli Tour From Eceabat, Canakkale
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Gallipoli Tour From Eceabat, Canakkale
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except infants 0 to 2 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.