Galveston Island And Houston Sightseeing Tour
OverviewThis 8 hour semi-private daytour begins with 1.5 hrHouston basic attractions tour from a climate controlled vehiclewith a Certified Tourism Ambassadorgiving youhistory before departing for historical Island of Galvestonfor sightseeing, beach walking, stroll or dine. Hear how it all began from being controlled by pirates to Great Storm of 1900. Findwhy Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope,Dean Martinand other celebritiesspent so much time in what was once largest city in Texas.Take a Ferry ride across the harbor for brief Dolphin watch after a mobile view of Ft. Crockett, Moody Gardens, Moody Mansion andBishop's Palace. Choose from many dining options for lunch and take a walk on the Strand or the Seawall to souvenir shop.Admissionto choice of1 for self guided tour. Brochure's providedTexas Railroad Museum, Moody Mansion, Bishop's Palace, Ocean Star Museum, USS Stewart / USS Cavalla ,Grand Opera House 18942 booking min required. All location times flexible. Free souvenir
Know More about this tourPickup traveler from location inside central Houston
1.5 Houston sightseeing & historical mobiletour featuring elaborate River Oaks, Minute Maid Park, City Hall, Market Square, Toyota center, Discovery Green, Museum District & more.
1hr trip to Galveston Island for history of and seeing,
Moody Garden Pyramids
Seawall blvd / Beach cruise
Ferry Cruise Dolphin watch approximately 45 min to cross & return[optional]
Bishop's Palace of 1892formerly Gresham's Castle [purchased by Galveston Catholic Diocese for their Bishop]
Moody Mansion of 1895[W.L. Moody prominent Galveston businessman]
The Historical Strand District [original downtown Galveston]
Pier 23 [docking for cruise ships]
USS Stewart / WW2 Destroyer escort ship at Seawolf Park
USS Cavalla / WW2 Submarine at Seawolf Park
and much more including countless early Victorian homes and church's through out this exciting tour and have covered admission to choice of 1 museum. Guide will provide brochures for all and assist on choices based on your interest. Dining options will also be discussed with some menus on board to assist and lunch stop can be made between any stop at travelers request.
2 booking minimum required for this tour and group size will be minimum. Enjoy free time to stroll at own pace as well with direct contact number to guide who'll be nearby. Transport will be by vehicle appropriate for your parties size. Stop time at all locations throughout tour can be flexible based on interest and photo stops will be available on request.
1 Free Souvenir per traveler
Inclusions for Galveston Island And Houston Sightseeing Tour
- Professional guide / Certified Tourism Ambassador for Galveston Texas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (INSIDE CENTRAL HOUSTON/ * outside areas require additional fee at pickup)
- Port pickup
- Bottled water
- Admission to 1 museum
- salted snacks
Exclusions for Galveston Island And Houston Sightseeing Tour
- GRATUITIES [Recommended]
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.