OverviewGalway Food Tours is a 1.5 - 2 hour culinary walking tour of Galway. It gives a great overview of our passionate people and our beautiful produce which combine to make Galway one of Ireland's gourmet jewels. During the tour you will meet artisan producers (Sat/Sunday) and sample their products with experienced guide, Sheena Dignam, giving you insights to our local favorites and treasured ingredients. Tour Includes Food and Drink from 9 different food and drink producers, goodie bag and walking tour.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- A la carte lunch included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your foodie guide at McCambridge's of Galway and set off on a 2-hour culinary exploration around midday. Your guide leads food enthusiasts around Galway’s finest food destinations. With plenty of stops for tastings along the way, it's enough food to add up to lunch.
Sample fresh sushi, fine cheese, Galway oysters (Saturday only), mouthwatering breads, and savory bites such as curry stews and falafels, as well as delicious sweet treats. Enjoy beer tasting at Galway's oldest pub and visit award-winning restaurants and cafés. Get to know Galway's food history and its people while soaking up the famed atmosphere of the 'City of the Tribes.'
Your guide is a Franco-Irish food and wine lover who studied culinary arts and wine. With more than 15 years in the food industry, she shares insider tips as well as her passion for Galway's talented local producers.
Inclusions for Galway Food Tour
- Bottled water
- Food tastings (lunch)
- Goodie bag
Exclusions for Galway Food Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.