'Game Of Thrones' And Giant's Causeway Tour From Belfast
OverviewCombine ‘Game of Thrones’ gossip with a visit to the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway on a full-day tour from Belfast! With a friendly local guide, visit key Northern Irish filming locations that were used in the award-winning HBO fantasy drama while learning about popular characters like Daenerys Targaryen. After seeing sites like the Dark Hedges road, enjoy free time to explore the unique rock formations at the Giant’s Causeway.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourHop aboard your coach at your central Belfast hotel, and travel along the scenic Causeway Coastal Route. As you travel north, your guide will talk to you about the popular Game of Thrones TV series, adapted from George Martins A Song of Ice and Fire novels.
Stop in the town of Cushendun and walk to the caves where Melisandre of Asshai gave birth to her shadow baby who went on to slay Renly Baratheon. Hear tales of the power struggles, battles and trysts between the noble families of Westeros, and learn all about the exploits of King Joffrey Baratheon.
Travel by coach to Ballycastle to see where Varys was born as a slave in the Free Cities, and after stretching your legs on a stroll, travel to the Dark Hedges road. With its natural archway of intertwined trees, the road is one of Northern Irelands most photographed locations and the place where Arya Stark dressed as a boy to escape from Kings Landing. Pose for pictures, and then continue your journey north.
The next destination is larrybane Quarry right next to the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge an iconic crossing that connects the mainland to Carrick-a-Rede Island. While not used in Game of Thrones, the bridge is framed by magnificent headland that provided a backdrop for several scenes. After a quick photo stop, continue to the fishing village of Ballintoy for lunch (own expense), and then travel to the UNESCO-listed Giants Causeway,
While the location hasnt been used in Game of Thrones, the site is the Causeway Coasts showpiece, and its well worth visiting while in the area. Walk around admiring the hexagonal rock columns and gaze out at the crashing waves along the dramatic coastline.
Board your coach and travel back to Belfast, your tour then finishes in the early evening in the center of Belfast.
Inclusions for 'Game Of Thrones' And Giant's Causeway Tour From Belfast
- Hotel pickup
- Commentary from the guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for 'Game Of Thrones' And Giant's Causeway Tour From Belfast
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Belfast Airport to Hotel
- 'Game of Thrones' Locations Tour including the Giants Causeway from Belfast
- Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Day Trip from Belfast
- Guided Tour of Crumlin Road Gaol in Belfast
- Kildare Village Shopping Trip from Belfast
- Belfast Black Taxi Tour