Game Of Thrones Filming Locations Full-Day Private Tour From Zadar - SplitWrite a Review
OverviewPrivate full-day excursion from Zadar. Visit filming locations of the world wide popular tv show Game of Thrones. Discover amazing sights of Split, Kastela and Klis and enjoy an amusing day in Dalmatia.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
TheÂ Game of Thrones TourÂ visits 3 different filming locations in and around Split, Croatia. First, youâll take a walking tour of the 1700-year-old Diocletianâs Palace in the heart of Splitâs old town. Youâll wander the streets that became Meereen, the palace basements and Daenarysâ throne room.
Next, youâll take a transfer to the mountain village of Klis, about 20 minutes outside Split. In this tiny village lies Klis Fortress, which stands tall on the end of a rocky cliff offering the absolute best view of Split, the Adriatic Sea and neighboring islands. Your guide will take you on a walking tour of the fortress, during which heâll tell you about the Game of Thrones scenes that were filmed here as well as some of the local Croatian history.
Finally, youâll visit a 600-year-old stone water mill on the Zrnovica River that still mills flour to this day. This water mill and the Zrnovica River that runs along side of it were the setting of several scenes from Game of Thrones as well.
Inclusions for Game Of Thrones Filming Locations Full-Day Private Tour From Zadar
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Game Of Thrones Filming Locations Full-Day Private Tour From Zadar
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.