Game Of Thrones Filming Locations, Itálica, Seville
OverviewVisit King's Landing (Dragon Pit) of "Game of Thrones"!Italica is the location for the 7th season of Game of Thrones.We take you to Itlica in just 10 min (from the center of Seville)Italica is a Roman city home to the great emperors of Rome: Trajan & Hadrian.Known as the "Pompeii of Spain", has the third largest amphitheater in the world, the most careful and diverse mosaics in Spain, authentic domus or Roman houses, avenues, Roman ovens, etcImmerse yourself in the past and get to know the place where two of Rome's greatest emperors grew up!The Tour includes: Displacement in private bus from the center of Seville (10 minutes each way Departure and arrival point is in the center of Seville) + Entrance ticket to Italica + Multilingual Guided Tour (Spanish, English, French, Durat 1 h: 30 min approx).You will be accompanied at all times by our guide, even on the bus journey.Durat. Total Tour: 2 hours approx.Small group: max 20 pax.
Know More about this tourFeel the protagonist of "Game of Thrones"!
Feel like a Roman emperor!
If you are sightseeing in Seville, you can not miss the visit to the Roman city of Itlica (candidate for UNESCO World Heritage)
You can still feel the screams and voices in the grandstands of its amphitheater (the third largest in the world) and the flow of its inhabitants through the streets, shops and houses of the city.
Did you know that the base of the Giralda Tower was built by the Muslims with Italica stones?
Our specialized guides in Itlica will make you "live and feel" Italica as if you were in the Roman era!
Inclusions for Game Of Thrones Filming Locations, Itálica, Seville
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Game Of Thrones Filming Locations, Itálica, Seville
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.