OverviewImmerse yourself in the epic fantasy land of 'Game of Thrones' on a full-day tour of Malta’s filming locations, designed and led by two actors who appeared on the hit HBO series. Enjoy insider gossip and trivia about the dragons and feuding families that have captivated audiences, and see seasons one and two filming sites for King’s Landing, the Red Keep and more around Mdina and Rabat.
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with a pickup from your Malta hotel, and then set off by air-conditioned vehicle with your guides: two actors who have appeared in Game of Thrones. As you travel, chat with them about the hit HBO drama and hear behind-the-scenes stories and insider gossip about your favorite characters.
Travel to ‘The Three Villages’ to visit the Presidential Palace, and enjoy a stroll through the gardens of King's Landing, see the Tower of the Hand and visit the imposing fortress of Maegor's Holdfast.
Later, enjoy a ride along winding country roads as you head to the Shadow Cliffs for breathtaking views from the site where the dragons where born in the Red Waste desert. Head further north to a hidden hamlet, which served as the village of Lhazar, before you continue to Malta’s former capital city of Mdina for lunch (own expense).
With your appetite sated, resume your tour in the perfectly preserved medieval city. See highlights such as King’s Gate, Coppersmith’s Wynd Cobbler's Square, Tobho Mott's blacksmiths yard and the Baelish Brothel. From Mdina, continue to Rabat, to visit the monastery that was used as the royal residence of Red Keep.
After a full day recounting the tales of Game of Thrones in Malta, finish your tour with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for 'Game Of Thrones' Filming Locations Tour In Malta
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional actor guides
- Licensed tour guide (for larger groups)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 'Game Of Thrones' Filming Locations Tour In Malta
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
Tour is conducted in English
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, on demand and subject to availability
Order and inclusion of sites depends on filming in progress and other logistics, The operator may change the itinerary without prior notice and include alternative sites.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.