OverviewThis 9-hour tour from Belfast includes a visit to more than 20 locations including Winterfell, Riverrun and King Robb’s Camp. You'll get get a chance to meet and greet the Direwolf family. An informative, fully-guided day tour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Join other fans of the show on this day tour visiting iconic locations from Season 1 thru 7. This tour complements the Games of Thrones Tour of the North and is led by a guide who has appeared in the show. The tour departs from a centrally located meeting point and visits some great landscapes locatedsouth of Belfast.
Tollymore Forest is Irelands oldest pine forest. See the very place where the Dire Wolf pups were discovered, and where the White Walker ambush took place. This stunning woodland in the heart of the ancient "Kingdom of Mourne" is most famous for the place the Starks first found their Dire Wolf pups. Other scenes include the mysterious Wildling massacre from episode one. You'll also see Jon and Tyrions tree where they discuss life at the Wall.
Atlunch you'll get a chance to eat at a traditional Irish pub with quality, good value Irish themed food in a private dining room.
Then its on to Castle Ward estate, an 18th century mansion noted for its unique architecture with its historic farmyard having been used as the location of Winterfell. See the gateway to Winterfells court yard, plus over 20 locations portraying Westeros from the Riverlands to battle fields and more. Memorable scenes include Jamie and Briene of Tarth leaving Robs camp on their way to Kings Landing. See the notorious twins' home of Lord Walder Frey, Tyrion and Bron's first meeting after their trial in The Eyrie. Even the tree under which King Rob Stark and Tulisa said their wedding vows.
Then its a visit to St Patrick's Grave. No tour would be complete without a visit to the burial site of Ireland's patron saint. Saint Patricks Day is observed on 17th March, said to be the date of his death.
Inch Abbey is a large 12th century ruined monastic site an example of early Gothic architecture. In the series, the King in the North, following the news of Eddard Starks death, decided to bend the knee to their own Northern King. This is the ruin where King Robb, the "Young Wolf", was crowned King in the North. This is a picturesque place to visit on the tour and the final location.
Its time to escape back to Belfast and your own world before any more chance of harm befalls you.
Inclusions for Game Of Thrones Filming Locations Tour Of Northern Ireland And Winterfell From Belfast
Exclusions for Game Of Thrones Filming Locations Tour Of Northern Ireland And Winterfell From Belfast
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.