OverviewTo sweeten the deal, on the tour you will also have the chance to visit the legendary Giant’s Causeway, rounding off the perfect trip for fans of the show and fans of Ireland alike. Besides seeing all the amazing film locations you will have at least an hour to explore the Causeway
Know More about this tourThis tour picks you up from a central location in Dublin at about 6:45 am. It then takes you to some of Northern Ireland's most memorable Game of Thrones filming locations from the hit HBO series. Stop by the Dark Hedges, where you'll have around 15 minutes to stroll beneath the dramatic arched trees, snap photos of the natural wonder, and hear from your guide why it was chosen for the scene of Arya's nail-biting escape from King's Landing.
After a quick 5-minute photo stop at Dunluce Castle (which was the inspiration for Harrenhal), continue along the magnificent Antrim Coast to the Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland's UNESCO World Heritage Site. Spend around 1.5 hours admiring the spectacular landscapes, made up of some 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, formed by ancient volcanic eruptions.
Continue to Larrybane, and learn how it was the site of King Renly's Camp, where Renly swears to Lady Stark that he will avenge Ned's death, as well as the site for the Iron Islands in Season 6.
Continue on to the picturesque coastal village of Ballintoy, where you'll have around 40 minutes of free time. Hear how Ballintoy Harbour served as the location for Theon Greyjoy's return to the Iron Islands, as well as scenes, such as Theon's baptism, Euron's crowning, and the burial of Balon Greyjoy.
Lastly visit Cushendun Caves, where Melisandre gave birth to a shadow assassin in front of a shocked Davos Seaworth in the TV show.
Your last stop is Belfast, where you'll have around 45 minutes of free time to admire the city sights, stretch your legs, or grab some snacks (own expense).Then set out on the journey back to Dublin. Your tour ends back in central Dublin around 7:30pm/ 8:30pm.
Inclusions for 'Game Of Thrones' Location Tour From Dublin Including Giant's Causeway
- All attractions can be seen without extra charges
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for 'Game Of Thrones' Location Tour From Dublin Including Giant's Causeway
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for small children or those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
Group of 12 people or more will not be accepted, even if the group makes separate bookings: Up to 60 people on board
Minimum age is 1 years
Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.