Game Of Thrones Private Tour Of Malta - Valletta
OverviewThe most original and exciting tour of Malta is now on Viator! Join two of Malta's most popular actors on an unforgettable journey through a myriad of iconic filming locations featured in Game of Thrones whilst taking you through the footsteps and secrets of your favorite key characters from Season I. See exclusive behind the scenes photos and hear the latest from the sets including some interesting stories as to where the show is heading. Tours conducted in English and transportation is via luxurious sedan or SUV. Private tours are held Monday to Friday and Sunday for a maximum of 4 guests. Tour duration is around 5 hours.
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourThis private Game of Thrones tour of Malta is led by two talented local actors who were both part of the show.
This unique and unforgettable 5-hour tour kicks off early afternoon on weekdays (subject to availability) and is available for a maximum of 4 guests only. Tours are held in English and transport is via a luxurious sedan or SUV. Malta hotel pick up and drop off is included. If you are less than 4 you get to share with other guests.
An absolute must for all Game of Thrones fans and movie lovers, the Tour will take you through distinctive locations such as were used in Season One for The Gardens of King's Landing, The Tower of the Hand, Maegor's Holdfast, The Stables, The Red Keep, King's Gate, Cobblers Square, Coppersmith's Wynd, Kings' Square, The Baelish Brothels (ext), The Street of Steel, The Village of Lhazar, The Cliffs of Qohor and The Red Waste.
Your host actors will take you across the island through a series of locations used in some of the greatest movies ever produced. They have worked alongside legendary actors and directors and are more than eager to share with you movie set mishaps and anecdotes from their on set and off set experiences.
You will spend the best part of the tour exploring the central north of the island starting off with a visit to the palace and gardens in the Three Villages onto the Northern cliffs through winding country roads with incredible views which are often forgone by most other tour companies. You will then visit a 450-year old hamlet, a secluded priory and then stroll through the majestic cobbled streets of Malta's medieval city.
Comfortable walking shoes are a must and take a good camera!
Inclusions for Game Of Thrones Private Tour Of Malta
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan or SUV (up to 4 adults sharing)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Game Of Thrones Private Tour Of Malta
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to walking distances over uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair or with very young children
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sicily Winter Excursion by high speed Catamaran from Malta
- Taormina and Mount Etna Full Day Excursion from Malta
- Malta Sightseeing Tour: Mdina, Mosta Dome and Ta Qali Crafts Village
- Mdina Small-Group Walking Tour
- Malta's Panoramic South Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea Vintage Bus Tour