Gamla Stan Walking Tour In Stockholm
OverviewHear historical tidbits and tales of medieval Stockholm aplenty on this 1-hour walking tour around the citys Old Town: Gamla Stan. With a knowledgeable local guide at your side, wander around the atmospheric streets and admire the elegant architecture while learning about Stockholms history, people and local legends. Sights of top Stockholm attractions such as the JÃ¤rnpojken statue, the square of Stortorget and the magnificent Royal Palace of Stockholm are also taken in on the leisurely paced walk.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
If youre looking for a short and sweet introduction to the city and longing to see Stockholm's Old Town, this tour is the Old Town walking tour for you. Stockholm Old Town is the perfect place to start if you want to get to know the Swedes and the city's history.
At the Royal Palace, we will give you insight into how a reality tv-star became a real-life princess. Eating a candy cane, you will experience the result of the Swedes creative innovation skills. A quick look at Saint George and the Dragon followed by the narrowest alley in Stockholm and your Stockholm Old Town Walk in Stockholm's Old Town is done.
In the summertime, we end the walking tour of Stockholm's Old Town on the island of Riddarholmen, for stunning views of the lake side of the city. Your Old Town Walking tour - check!
Inclusions for Gamla Stan Walking Tour In Stockholm
- Local guide
Exclusions for Gamla Stan Walking Tour In Stockholm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Stockholm City Departure Private Transfer to Stockholm Airport ARN in Luxury Van
- Stockholm City Departure Private Transfer to Stockholm Skavsta Airport NYO in Business Car
- Stockholm Skavsta Airport NYO Arrival Private Transfer to Stockholm City in Luxury Van
- Segway Tour of Stockholm
- Sdermalm by Segway
- THE STOCKHOLM YOGA EXPERIENCE