Ganga Ghat And Morning Rituals Guided Boat Tour In Varanasi
OverviewEmbark on a unique boat tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the Varansi and Ganga Ghat at sunrise. Witness the Morning rituals, special features of the various Ghats and see the various activities and professions related to the religious death ceremonies. Receive insights from a knowledgeable tour guide throughout the duration of your tour.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour guide will meet you in your hotel in Varanasi between 5am-6am and drive you to Ganga Ghat to board the boat. This unique 2-hour morning boat tour will take you to explore the beautiful Ghats and temples with morning rituals . During your boat ride, your guide will give you a brief explanation about the Ghats and all related subjects before witnessing a burning ghat where the dead bodies are cremated. You will also have the opportunity to see the various activities and professions related to the religious ceremonies after people pass away. When the tour ends, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Ganga Ghat And Morning Rituals Guided Boat Tour In Varanasi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Varanasi
- Entrance fees
- Sightseeing boat tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Ganga Ghat And Morning Rituals Guided Boat Tour In Varanasi
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Morning Boat Ride with Temples Tour
- Morning Heritage Walk of Varanasi with Manikarnika Ghat
- Classical Music Walking Tour in Varanasi
- Varanasi Food Tour: Spicy Hot and Sweet
- Boat Ride along the Ghats of Varanasi Reliving the Journey of Life
- Spiritual Varanasi tour
- Guided Viewing of Ramlila in Varanasi
- Private Sunrise Boat Ride on the River Ganges in Varanasi