OverviewThis cultural tour lets you experience the highlights of Seouls popular Gangnam District. Gangnam you may have heard the song is known for its upper-class neighborhoods and is often referred to as the Beverly Hills of South Korea. See more than 40,000 sea creatures at the COEX Aquarium, enjoy scenic views on a relaxing Han River cruise, and end with a visit to Bongeunsa, one of Korea's most important Buddhist temple that offers a quiet retreat from the busy city. Along the way, you'll learn interesting facts about the Gangnam District from your local guide.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Seoul hotel in the afternoon, you’ll be taken south to the Gangnam District of Southern Seoul. Your first stop is the COEX Aquarium, one of South Korea's largest aquariums featuring more than 40,000 animals. Follow your guide through the aquarium and experience 90 exhibition tanks grouped in 14 ‘discover zones,’ including six themed areas. You’ll be amazed by the 600 species of fish!
After your aquarium tour, you’ll be taken to the Han River for a relaxing cruise -- the best way to view Seoul’s bustling riverfront areas. Enjoy music and views of the waterfront buildings glistening on the water as you pass under many of the city’s 27 bridges and spot landmarks such as the Seoul Olympic Stadium.
Your Han River cruise is followed by a visit to Bongeunsa, a Buddhist temple offering a quiet retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. Explore the temple’s shrines and halls with your guide and see its decorative symbols and artwork representing Buddhist principles and ideas.
Soak up the calm atmosphere here, as well as great views of Gangnam, before stopping by the Ginseng Center and being driven back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Gangnam District Tour In Seoul Including COEX Aquarium And Han River Cruise
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Han River cruise
Exclusions for Gangnam District Tour In Seoul Including COEX Aquarium And Han River Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen are recommended
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.