Gangsters And Mob Tour, Little Italy And Chinatown In New York - New York City
OverviewWalk in the footsteps of New York's most famous mobsters! See where John Gotti, Lucky Luciano, Carlo Gambino, Tommy Lee, Mok Duk and many other underworld legends hung out and did business.
Know More about this tourOur tour starts in Little Italy, where I'll show you spots from the earliest days of the mob to more contemporary places, like John Gotti's Ravenite Social Club and the "Pizza Connection" pizzeria, from which legendary pizza - and a drug empire - sprung. I'll walk you through Mulberry Street, the heart and soul of Little Italy. We'll drop into the Mulberry Street Bar where Tony Soprano used to have sitdowns with Johnny Sac, Big Carmine and Phil Leotardo, and where Al Pacino asked Johnny Depp to check out fugazzi diamonds in Donnie Brasco.
I'll bring you to Chinatown to show you places like the "Bloody Angle" where the "Tong Wars" took place and where the entrances to tunnels once used by gangs to avoid the police and rival gangs still are. I'll show you a couple of great places to eat too!
We'll finish the tour where the Five Points, the notorious area depicted in The Gangs of New York, and where the courthouse used in the Law & Order franchise is currently.
Inclusions for Gangsters And Mob Tour, Little Italy And Chinatown In New York
- Private tour guide
- Your guide also has a hotspot installed on their mobile device so guests have access to free Wi-Fi
Exclusions for Gangsters And Mob Tour, Little Italy And Chinatown In New York
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please specify preferred meeting location in the Special Requirements box at checkout.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Rise and Fall of the American Mafia Walking Tour
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Gourmet Brunch with Direct View on 6th Ave
- Hudson Valley Brewery Tour & Walkway over the Hudson
- 1920s Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- 1920s-Style 1-Hour Harbor Sightseeing Cruise
- Harlem Easter Weekend Gospel Celebration
- Sightseeing Cruise on Boutique Yacht
- Half-Day NY See It All Tour