Gansbaai Shark Cage Diving - FranschhoekWrite a Review
From USD 124.02
OverviewEnjoy a shark cage diving trip in Gansbaai with highly trained personal and state of the art, large and very stable Catamaran sporting a super-strong unbreakable steel shark cage.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Led by a professional photographer
Know More about this tourShark cage diving from Kleinbaai harbour. The largest concentration of Great White Sharks on earth. See sharks all year around. Climb into a impenetrable floating cage and feel the adrenaline pump through your veins as a shark swims towards you, opens its mouth and bares its big sharp teeth.
Not brave enough to plunge into the shark diving cage for a little adventure with the great whites? This is not at all a problem. Non-divers enjoy viewing great white sharks from ourÂ boat without diving. You get an amazingly clear view of these magnificent predators while viewing from the boat. They look literally like submarines gliding past. Great white sharks are surface feeders and ourÂ shark handlers are trained to bring them up-close-and-personal against the side of the boat. Their heads and jaws are clearly visible.
The bay also plays host to large numbers of whales between June â November. The whale numbers often match even those of the famous territory of Hermanus. While on the subject of Marine mammalsâ¦ schools of up to 500 dolphins make a spectacular site and are often seen in the bay. All of this makes shark diving in Gansbaai, a unique and sought after experience.
Inclusions for Gansbaai Shark Cage Diving
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Light refreshments
- Light refreshments
- Professional photographer guide
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Gansbaai Shark Cage Diving
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All diving equipment is supplied.
Please bring swimming costume to wear underneath the wet-suit, sunblock, sunglasses and a cap or hat.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.