Garden District Tour - New Orleans
OverviewJoin us for this 2-hour walking tour of New Orleans Historic Garden District.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
On this tour we will explore the lavish Antebellum section of New Orleans that was the original city of Lafayette, our first American city. Stroll through this elegant neighborhood that was built in the 1800s to rival the beauty and splendor of the French Quarter.
We start this tour at the gates of the Lafayette Cemetery where many movies are filmed. You will see the homes of the rich and famous, including the former homes of Anne Rice and Nicholas Cage. We will also see the home were Jefferson died along with other treasures on this 2 hour long walking tour.
Inclusions for Garden District Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Garden District Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Music of New Orleans: Listen and Learn
- French Quarter History Tour
- Viator VIP: Steamboat Natchez Dinner Cruise with Private Boat and Engine Room Tour
- Steamboat Natchez Jazz Brunch Cruise in New Orleans
- French Quarter History and Ghost Buster Tour
- New Orleans Cocktail History Walking Tour in the French Quarter