Gardens Of Florence Private TourWrite a Review
Choose this private tour to have a walk between the green and relaxing Boboli and Villa Bardini gardens with a professional tour guide.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourFlorence is a city of museums and sculptures, but you also find a green heart that no one expects. On the left bank of river Arno green hills stretch since long time and still preserve the charm of peaceful places. One is for sure Boboli Garden, that Cosimo I of the Medici family wanted to surround the beautiful residence Pitti Palace. It's extends over 45000 square meters and it's one of the best example of an Italian Garden.
It developed into a unique and varied combination of art and nature, it's contain an amphitheatre, sculptures, fountains, buildings and late Mannerist attractions such as the Buontalenti grotto. Numerous fruit and plant varieties from throughout the world were grown here; for example the garden was the first in Italy to cultivate potatoes.
Few people know that not so far from Boboli, an other beautiful Garden lays on the hill: Villa Bardini with its Garden offers you a breath-taking panorama on the city. It's full of roses, camellia, hydrangea, azaleas, viburnum and a spectacular pergola of wisteria.
Inclusions for Gardens Of Florence Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Gardens Of Florence Private Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Florence Super Saver: Best Of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery And Florence Duomo
- Cooking Class And Lunch At A Tuscan Farmhouse With Local Market Tour From Florence
- Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip From Florence
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour From Florence
- Florence Sightseeing Tour With Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills And Italian Cuisine
- Skip The Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Skip The Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tickets