OverviewSee the vibrant Mexico City streets at night on this unique Garibaldi night tour! Visit the Zocalo (main square) to admire its illuminated monuments and continue to the famous Plaza Garibaldi, the meeting place of the mariachis. Experience the culture of Mexico City with live music, dancing and a traditional cockfight.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourYour guided tour begins with a visit to the Zocalo, the main plaza located in the heart of Mexico City. The Zocalo is one of the largest city squares in the world and is bordered by the Cathedral to the north and the National Palace to the east. You will see both monuments lit up on your night tour. The Zocalo is just one of many astonishing spots in Mexico City.
Continue to Plaza Garibaldi, a meeting place of the most famous Mexican musicians, the mariachis. You'll visit a restaurant in Plaza Garibaldi for a classic Mexican show to learn about the folklore and traditions of Mexico. While here, you'll see a short cockfight, recognized as an ancient form of entertainment in Mexico. Listen to the live music, enjoy your complimentary drink and dance the night away.
Note: Be aware that the classic style of cockfighting practiced in Mexico ends with the killing of one of the roosters. Cockfighting is legal in Mexico and yet has been heavily debated both locally and internationally. It is considered a blood sport by its opponents, but its followers believe it to be a cultural tradition in Mexico. We are sensitive to the issues surrounding cockfighting and recognize that this tour is not suitable for everyone.
Inclusions for Garibaldi Night Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance to the Mexican-style show
- Complimentary drink
Exclusions for Garibaldi Night Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and extra beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.