Discover Bordeaux by boat on this 1.5-hour Garonne River cruise, and enjoy a tasting of some of the region's finest wines on board. Beginning at Quai Richelieu or Cite du Vin, admire UNESCO World Heritage-listed architectural gems along the waterfront, such as Place de la Bourse. Cruise past ancient buildings and under modern bridges to the rolling vineyards of the Aquitaine countryside, all while sipping wonderful local wines and learning about Bordeaux from your onboard guide.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourBegin your Bordeaux cruise at Quai Richelieu or Cité du Vin and set off along the ancient Garonne River. Admire views of Bordeaux's
UNESCO World Heritage-listed cityscape as you cruise past historic landmarks and architectural treasures. Bordeaux has been evolving since Roman times, and the sense of history is palpable.
View stately Place de la Bourse and pass under the modern Jacques Chalban-Delmas Bridge and the imposing Pont d’Aquitaine bridge. With Bordeaux's waterfront sights drifting slowly past, listen as your guide explains the remarkable history, architecture and heritage of this fine city, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Watch ornate city buildings give way to the open farmland and nature reserves of the Aquitaine region. Now you're in the heart of Bordeaux wine country, home to famous wine-producing areas including St-Emilion, Médoc, Sauternes and Côtes de Bourg.
With the rolling Aquitaine countryside surrounding you, enjoy a wine-tasting session led by a sommelier. Sample a variety of wines to get an idea of the range and quality of Bordeaux viticulture; perhaps try a refreshing white from the Côtes de Bourg territory, or a deep and fruity red from Médoc.
Arrive back in central Bordeaux to conclude your 1.5-hour cruise.
Inclusions for Garonne River Cruise Including Bordeaux Wine Tasting
- Professional guide
- Wine tastings
Exclusions for Garonne River Cruise Including Bordeaux Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.