OverviewSet sail to Isla Mujeres aboard of a luxurious ship and arrive ready to explore the island’s natural beauty. The Royal Garrafon pass gives you access to an ideal balance between relaxation and adventure. You will enjoy all the park’s facilities and amenities including lots of quality snorkeling in one of the most famous coral reefs in the world.
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourYour day starts at 9am at Marina Aquatours, located in Cancun Hotel Zone. Pay your dock fee, board your luxury ship, enjoy a light breakfast, and head out toward Isla Mujeres — the Island of Women — located about 12 miles (19 kilometers) off the coast of Cancun. Garrafon National Reef Park is the pride of Isla Mujeres, set upon the most spectacular stretch of beach along the Mexican Caribbean.
With this all-access pass, the Caribbean Sea becomes your playground for the day. Learn how to snorkel along the barrier reef and be amazed by the abundant and colorful sea life. Feel the rush of flying across the water in the only zipline that crosses the Caribbean Sea. After your adventures, dig in to a delicious buffet lunch. Grab a drink, have a seat in one of the lounge chairs or hammocks, and take in the ocean view, or swim in the infinity pool. All food, drinks, activities, and equipment are included. Return to Cancun by 5pm, just in time for dinner. The drop-off point is Playa Langosta at Blvd. Kukulcan.
Inclusions for Garrafon Natural Reef Park: Royal Garrafon Pass
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park admission (Royal Garrafon)
- Round-trip ferry transport between Cancun and Isla Mujeres
- Continental breakfast
- Open bar and buffet lunch at Garrafon Park
- Use of snorkel equipment, life jacket, kayaks, hammocks, pool, and showers
- Zip line
Exclusions for Garrafon Natural Reef Park: Royal Garrafon Pass
- Photos or extra services
- Hotel pickup, approx. $16 USD
- Dock fee of $8 USD
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The use of safety vests is required for all water activities
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Skip The Line: Mandala Nightclub Open Bar In Cancun
- Day Trip To Isla Contoy With A Stop At Isla Mujeres
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Coba, Tulum, Cenote And Mayan Village Day Trip With Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres