Gastronomic & Wine Experience In Tuscany - Florence
OverviewThis is the Program09.30 amMeet your driver directly at your address.According the availability time to see the Pecorino Cheese Process or Leather Factory. Meet the Makers10.30 amVisit San Gimignano (the town of the medieval towers time to climb the Great Tower. Gelato stop at the famous Gelateria di Piazza (Gelato World Champion since 2006). Meet the Gelato World Champion Maker12.00 amVisit the first Vineyard in Chianti (enjoy the wine tour, wine tasting, olive oli oil tasting and tuscany authentic lunch). Meet The Wine & Olive Oil Makers03.00 pmVisit the Second Vineyard in Chianti with second wine tasting and olive oil tasting. Wine Tour (see the cellars). Meet The Wine & Olive Oil Makers5.30 pmPanoramic stop at Michelangelo square (stunning view on Florence). Return to your address.
Know More about this tour
Pickup and Drop-Off directly at your address.
Travel by Mercedes or equivalent luxury-level car or minibus with an English-speaking driver (approx. 8 hours).
Tour of two organic/biodynamic Chianti wineries with winery owner or qualified guide.
Guided tasting of organic and biodynamic Chianti wines with English-speaking winery expert.
Visit a small Tuscan village such as San Gimignano or Greve in Chianti and its wine and gourmet food shops.
Panoramic Photo Stops between the vineyards, olive grooves and cypress.
Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square (stunning view on Florence)
Booking for lunch in one of the two Wine Estate (meal included).
SPECIAL NOTE: Authentic Farmer Lunch + Wine Tasting + Olive Oil Tasting + Balsamic Vinegar Tasting + Wine Tours (see the cellars) are included in the total cost.
Inclusions for Gastronomic & Wine Experience In Tuscany
- Transportation service with English Speaking Driver (ESP)
- Two different wine/olive oil tasting
- Two different wine tours
- Time to see Chianti Wine Region
- Time to see San Gimignano or Greve in Chianti or Castellina in Chianti
- Time for photos
- Time to stop at Leather Factory Tour
- Panoramic stop at Michelngelo Square
Exclusions for Gastronomic & Wine Experience In Tuscany
- Tickets to climb the Tower in San Gimignano
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More