OverviewTailor-made 6-hour private walking tour is a great way to learn about Madrids culture and customs from the inside. On the tour you will see and participate in the street life of the capital, will go to hidden corners and explore different neighborhoods, but most importantly will learn and taste culinary delights and specialties.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- All-inclusive tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourStarting at your accommodation, you will have a run-through Madrid´s city center for a brief introduction, which will take you back to the city´s history so as to understand the many culinary aspects and corners of Madrid.
While stopping at seven different places, you will taste and visit a variety of places from old to new, you will get to experience the know-how of traditional eateries, modern gastro-pubs, taverns specialties. From traditional farmers´ market to modern tasting-markets, from old boozers, city wineries, to local family-run bars.
You will learn to distinguish and recognize tapas, pintxos, platos, platillos and raciones, the cultural bit of knowledge which would probably pass unobserved by the average foreign visitor in Madrid.
Inclusions for Gastronomix: Private Food Tour Of Madrid
- Local, professional guide
- Private walking tour
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Gastronomix: Private Food Tour Of Madrid
- No transportation by car is planned for, or necessary.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is all inclusive, which means it includes food and drinks in 6 to 7 stops at local taverns and bars. The quantities are generous, so you might want to cancel your dinner plan.
Your guide will meet you at your hotel.
Any necessary transportation via metro or bus is included, but does not include private transportation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.