Gatorland Orlando Zipline Adventure
OverviewBring the whole family along for a fun day at Gatorland! Take time exploring this Orlando theme park and wildlife reserve at your leisure, and then get ready for an exhilarating zipline tour. Suspended seven stories up, you'll fly through the air over an alligator and crocodile breeding marsh, giving you by far the best views of these creatures. The rest of your day can be spent watching one-of-a-kind reptilian shows, coming face-to-face with live alligators leaping for their lunch, and visiting the petting zoo. Brave adventurers can even wrestle an alligator and get their picture taken while straddling its back!
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourGatorland is a 110-acre (45-hectare) theme park and wildlife preserve in Orlando, combining old Florida charm with exciting, interactive exhibits, attractions and entertainment. With your admission ticket, you and your whole family can enjoy a fun, educational, action-packed day at this awesome Florida attraction.
Climb up the observation tower to view the breeding marsh, and be entertained by one-of-a-kind reptilian shows highlighting the interesting features and dangers of animals such as snakes and jungle crocs. Splash around in the mini-water park, and spot your favorite birds in the aviary.
The highlight of your day will surely be your 2-hour zipline adventure! This once-in-a-lifetime experience begins with a brief safety and orientation session led by a trained guide, who'll share stories, facts and myths about all of the critters that call Gatorland home. Once you're strapped in, glide along 1,200 feet (365 meters) of ziplines suspended seven stories in the air over the alligator and crocodile marsh. Fly effortlessly through the air over the treetops and capture bird's-eye views of 130 breeding alligators and crocodiles right below you. This is by far the best vantage point to see Gatorland's creatures!
See below for a list of more Gatorland attractions.
Inclusions for Gatorland Orlando Zipline Adventure
- Gatorland admission ticket
- Zipline tour
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Gatorland Orlando Zipline Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Gatorland attractions include:
Birds of FloridaThousands of herons, egrets and ibis call Gatorland home. Wild and free, they come and go as they please. With no nets to prevent their flight, you can see and photograph them.
Leapin' GatorsWatch the feeding frenzy as some of the biggest alligators and crocodiles in the park explode out of the water and grab for their lunch. How high can a 13-foot-long (4-meter) alligator jump for a meal? Find out at the Gator Jumparoo Show!
Snakes of FloridaFrom the huge canebrake rattlesnake of northern Florida to the tiny but dangerous pygmy rattler of central and southern Florida, this tour will teach you some astonishing facts about these animals, and tell you how to stay 'snake safe' while you're traveling.
Alligator Breeding MarshIn the Florida swamp, the alligator is king. Hundreds of gators swirl among the lily pads, where you can observe natural behaviors in their season. At certain times of the year, you might hear a big bull gator's mating call, or see some baby alligators on their nest. Just a few feet from the sheltered walkway, thousands of native birds from nine different species nest their young.
Gators, Gators EverywhereEverywhere you look at Gatorland, you're bound to see an alligator! Watch alligators bellow, bask, and leap for their lunch.
Jungle Crocs of the WorldFollow Owen Godwin in his travels around the world, from the salt waters of Australia to the sandy banks of the Nile. Learn about Owen's adventures and see their living proof. During the Jungle Crocs show, watch and hold your breath as handlers enter the pens of these giant prehistoric beasts.
Gator GullyGator Gully Splash Park is the perfect place to cool off. You'll find giant egrets spilling water from their beaks, dueling gators, a bucket tree and Grandma's Wet Shack, where kids of all ages can enjoy truckloads of cool H2O.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Orlando Helicopter Tour from International Drive Area
- Indian River Manatee Kayaking Tour
- Orlando Indoor Skydiving for First-Time Flyers
- Peddle and Paddle Combo: Econolockhatchee River and Little Big Econ Forest
- Shared Orlando Cruise Port Transfer: Airport to Port
- Swim with Manatees at Crystal River plus Everglades Airboat Adventure