Gators And Ghost Combo Tour - New Orleans
OverviewEnjoy this 2 in 1 combo package for the two most popular tours in New Orleans! During the day take an Air-boat swamp tour and see real live alligators up close! At night, take one of the French Quarter's infamous Ghost Adventures tour and possibly see real ghosts & vampires along with the rare opportunity to get to go inside of real haunted locations! !
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Special Offer
Know More about this tour
Begin your day with a swamp tour, exploring these forested wetlands aboard an airboat with a tour guide. Admire the luscious scenery, and keep your eyes on the water to see as alligators pass by your boat. You might also spot an albino alligator a rarity usually only seen in zoos. The entire tour from hotel pickup to drop-off is approximately 3.5 hours.
Later, youll meet a historian tour guide in the French Quarter for your evening ghost tour. Set out on a two-hour walk along the citys storied streets, learning about local ghosts, vampires, witches, and Voodoo culture along the way. Youll then get to step inside a real haunted location and perhaps even mingle with a ghoul or two.
To make this evening tour even more spirited, pick up a to-go cup at one of the various watering holes along the way to enjoy as you go. Its a truly unique New Orleans experience.
Inclusions for Gators And Ghost Combo Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guides
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Gators And Ghost Combo Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jingle Bells New Orleans History and Beer Walking Tour
- Destrehan Plantation and 6 passenger Airboat Combo
- New Orleans Garden District Walking Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Louis Armstrong International Airport
- New Orleans Super Saver: City Tour and Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
- Oak Alley Plantation and 3 hour City Tour