Gaudí And Modernist Art: Guided Tour In Palma De Mallorca - Palma De MallorcaWrite a Review
OverviewExperience Spain and its rich history in this magnificent 3-hour tour of Gaudí and Modernism Art. See Palma de Mallorca at the hand of an expert guide who will accompany the group through the old town area. Discover the legacy of Antoni Gaudí and his artistic influence on this tour, which includes a guided visit of the Cathedral.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDiscover one of the most significant artistic movements of the latter 19th century and the early 20th with a lesson on Antoni Gaudí. See the work of one of Spain's most prolific artists in Palma, the second most important Spanish city according to the number of samples of modernist architecture on its streets.
Many of these picturesque buildings go unnoticed by the majority of visitors, but this tour embarks on an adventure to learn of their history. Begin at the Gran Hotel and stroll to the upper part of town to see the most remarkable modernist works in the Balearic capital. Understand how important the influence of Catalan architects was on Majorca.
Buildings will radiate records about an age of splendor among the bourgeoisie class while the most unimaginable elements are depicted before your eyes through imagery of flowers, ceramics, muses, dragons, and monsters.
Just before wrapping up the itinerary, the tour visits Palma’s architectural jewel: the Cathedral. Inside this marvelous monument, observe the work of the greatest modernist artist to ever emerge from Spain: Antoni Gaudí.
Inclusions for Gaudí And Modernist Art: Guided Tour In Palma De Mallorca
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Palma Cathedral admission
Exclusions for Gaudí And Modernist Art: Guided Tour In Palma De Mallorca
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
After completion of booking, we confirm meeting point details and contact details of the guide.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.