Gaudi's Masterpieces In Barcelona
OverviewTake a complete tour through the best of Gaudis works, and get ready to know the most popular buildings of Barcelona on this tour.
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourFirst, youll visit the Park Guell and the famous Cathedral of Sagrada Familia (entrances included) in Barcelona and tour inside both. The main architectural feature of the park, art nouveau, began to spread from Glasgow to Brussels and then to Barcelona, recovering former construction techniques such as the Catalan vault (or timbrel vault) and old craft styles, while at the same time taking an interest in the expressive potential of iron.
The Sagrada Familia Cathedral will show you the symbolism represented by the Holy Family as an expression of Christian ideology and faith through the construction in stone.
Proceed to Casa Battl and take a stroll inside (entrance included) to learn about the history of the famous architect, Antoni Gaudi, and his life in Barcelona. Locals call Casa Batll 'the house of bones,' or 'the house of the dragon.' When you get there, youll immediately see the association, since the balconies look like the bony jaws of some strange, mythological beast.
After the visit to Casa Batll, you will take a one hour break to have lunch (at own expense) on your own before you visit inside the Casa Mil, known as La Pedrera.
As if it wasnt enough, youll get inside Casa Mila or La Pedrera' (entrance included), a natural creation with landscapes once populated by prehistoric creatures. Casa Mila is the only Gaudi interpretation center in Barcelona devoted to providing an understanding of the work of this architectural genius. A total of 48,437 square feet (4,500 square meters) can be visited, spread over five floors. Gaze at the imitable corkscrew chimneys and absorb panoramic views of Barcelonas spectacular skyline before descending to Espai Gaudi to peruse enticing exhibition detailing the architects life and works.
Inclusions for Gaudi's Masterpieces In Barcelona
- Entrance to Park Guell
- Entrance to La Sagrada Familia
- Entrance to Casa Batllo
- Entrance to La Pedrera
- Bilingual guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach to/from all attractions
Exclusions for Gaudi's Masterpieces In Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.