From USD 37.66
OverviewHead to Barry Island for a 3-hour Gavin and Stacey TV location tour aboard a bus used in the series! The popular British series charted an endearing romance between the couple, making comedy of their cultural differences with hilarious results. As Staceys home town, the peninsula town of Barry is littered with filming sites, and the tour introduces you to the best ones. See where characters like Nessa worked, and walk on the street where Uncle Bryn lived. As they say in Barry, come and see whats occurring!
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourHead to Barry Island, near Cardiff, and meet your local guide -- a keen Gavin and Stacey fan! The hugely popular series documents the relationship between Gavin and Stacey – likeable characters from very different areas of Britain. While Gav hails from Essex in England, bubbly Stacey is as Welsh as they come, and the comedy centers on the cultural differences between them, their families and friends.
Hop aboard Dave’s Coach – the vehicle that was driven by Dave throughout the series – and then start seeing filming locations while riding around town. Stop at the best sites to stretch your legs, take photos and see the locations up close.
As you travel your guide will entertain you with trivia about the hit TV series and behind-the-scenes stories about the cast. Learn about James Corden who played Smithy (Gav’s best mate) and hear how he co-wrote the series with Ruth Jones – the actress who brought the no-nonsense character of Nessa to life.
Pay a visit to Barrie’s amusement arcade to see where Nessa once worked and take a seat in her chair where she gossiped for many an hour about Stacey’s relationship woes. Pose for photos in front of Stacey’s terraced house, and hear all about Uncle Bryn who frequently popped over for a 'crackin' omelet cooked by Stacey’s mum.
Head to Barry Island seafront in the center of town and finish your tour with a stroll along the promenade. Before leaving you can hop into the driver’s seat of Dave’s Coach to pose for a picture, if you wish!
Inclusions for Gavin And Stacey TV Locations Tour Of Barry Island
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Gavin And Stacey TV Locations Tour Of Barry Island
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Round-trip transport from Cardiff to Barry
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.