Gay Friendly City Center Walking Tour In Barcelona
OverviewBook your private tour and discover the city center of Barcelona, a city full of culture, splendid architecture and historical buildings that promote the Catalonian heritage. In this 3-hour tour, you will explore the historic city center including Plaza Cataluña and La Rambla with the help of a professional and experienced guide.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourOnce your guide meets you at your hotel, you will start this 3-hour tour heading to Plaza de Catalunya passing through one of the city's main streets, Paseo de Gracia. As you stroll through this area you will enjoy a delightful promenade observing all the modernism architecture, like La Pedrera, Casa Batll, Casa Amatller, Casa Lle i Morera, the Coliseum theatre or Casa Rocamora.
Once you get to Plaza de Catalunya, you will continue the tour walking by the famous Ramblas street discovering unique spots like the Canaletes fountain, the Roman tombs, Santa Maria del Pi church, Boqueria market, Liceo theater, Royal Plaza, Gell Palace and Columbus monument, where your experience ends.
This tour includes a light refreshment to be enjoyed, at some point on the itinerary, to cool down and recharge batteries at a local bar.
Inclusions for Gay Friendly City Center Walking Tour In Barcelona
- Private 3-hour walking tour with local guide
- Public transport tickets
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water, a city map and a map that shows all the gay friendly places in the city
- Light refreshments
Exclusions for Gay Friendly City Center Walking Tour In Barcelona
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.