Gay-Friendly Modernism And Gaudí Private Walking Tour In BarcelonaWrite a Review
From USD 82.7
OverviewIn this two hour and a half private tour you will discover the jewels of the modernism in Barcelona and the Sagrada Familia, the most important monument of Gaud.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourOnce your private tour guide meets you at your hotel, you will start this two and a half hour Modernism&Gaud tour, which is, without any doubt, the best way to see the buildings and the art of the most famous architects in Barcelona.
You will visit some famous houses (from outside) like Casa Amatller by Puig i Cadafalch, Casa Lle Morera by Domenech i Muntaner or Casa Batll and La Pedrera, by Gaud.
You will also discover other spectacular and less-known houses as well, like Casa Macaya, Casa Calvet or Casa de les Punxes. To wrap up this tour, you will visit the fantastic Sagrada Familia, the masterpiece of Gaud and the most famous monument of Barcelona, which will leave you speechless.
At the end of the tour you will have all the knowledge to have a pleasant visit inside theSagrada Familia on your own (with skip the line service included), you can stay inside as long as you want. You will be fascinated by this masterpiece of Gaudi!
Inclusions for Gay-Friendly Modernism And Gaudí Private Walking Tour In Barcelona
- Local tour guide
- Public transport ticket
- Skip the line Sagrada Familia Tickets (worth 15€/person)
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water and a city map
- Light refreshments
- Private tour
Exclusions for Gay-Friendly Modernism And Gaudí Private Walking Tour In Barcelona
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- IMPORTANT: When you go inside the church you have the possibility to go up one of the towers at an extra cost of 15€ per person (you have to be fit to go up/down stairs). The operator NEEDS to know in advance if you are interested in doing this as the availability of the tickets is very limited
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.