Gay Friendly Old Town Walking Tour In Barcelona
OverviewBook your private tour and discover the most important monuments and places of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona on a three hour walking tour. Explore the oldest district of Barcelona, with amazing monuments and buildings that are around 2.000 years old.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourYour 3 hour walking tour begins with your tour guide meeting you at your hotel or apartment from where you will catch the closest public transport. First stop will be the amazing Arco de Triunfo and the Ciutadella Park, where you will find the Castle of the Three Dragons, the Zoo, the Catalonian Parliament and a spectacular waterfall, among other things. This was the legacy that was left to the city after the 1888 Barcelona Universal Exposition.
Afterwards, you will visit the ancient Gothic Quarter where you will discover something spectacular in every alley you walk through. You will also have the chance to stop by at any of the many characteristics bars of this neighborhood and have a light snack and a drink.
Stroll through its streets and be introduced to well known landmarks like the Cathedral, the Roman walls or the Jewish Quarter. The architecture and history of this quarter was deeply influenced by the Roman period. Your guide will talk you through these details as you approach every monument so that you may make the most of your visit to Barcelona.
Inclusions for Gay Friendly Old Town Walking Tour In Barcelona
- Local guide
- Public transport tickets
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water, a city map and a map that shows all the gay friendly places in the city
- Light refreshments
Exclusions for Gay Friendly Old Town Walking Tour In Barcelona
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Montserrat Tour from Barcelona Including Lunch and Wine Tasting in Oller del Mas
- Barcelona Bike Tour
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera
- Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour
- Costa Brava Sea Kayak Tour from Barcelona
- Montserrat Half Day Tour: Easy Hike with Hotel Pick-up from Barcelona