OverviewBook your 1.5-hour private tour and discover the expiatory temple that has been under construction for over 100 years and is the most famous monument of the city. The fantastic Sagrada Familia.
- Skip the line
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourAlthough Gaudí died in 1926, the Sagrada Familia has not been fully completed. There is a big effort being made to complete the construction of this masterpiece by 2026 to fulfill the original vision of the great architect in what would be the 100th anniversary of his death.
Thousands of tourists visit the Sagrada Familia every day to enjoy one of the most important works of the genius Antoni Gaudí but not many people know the stories behind this incredible landmark.
Your private experience will start when your guide meets you at your hotel. He will lead the way to the closest public transport to go to Sagrada Familia. Once you are there you will have a tour of all its exterior parts in great detail and learn all the history and symbolic meaning of each of the temple's facades. After this, enjoy your skip-the-line tickets to the temple's interior and have a look at its incredible decorations and museum for as long as you wish.
Inclusions for Gay Friendly Private Sagrada Familia Tour In Barcelona
- Private tour with local guide
- Public transport tickets
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water, a city map and a map that shows all the gay friendly places in the city
- Skip-the-line Sagrada Familia ticket
Exclusions for Gay Friendly Private Sagrada Familia Tour In Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- IMPORTANT: When you go inside the church you have the possibility to go up one of the towers at an extra cost of 15€ per person (you have to be fit to go up/down stairs). The operator NEEDS to know in advance if you are interested in doing this as the availability of tickets is very limited
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Important: To go inside the church, you have the option to go up one of the towers, at an extra cost of 14€ per person (moderately strenuous stairway)
Must request entry in advance due to the availability of tickets being limited
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.