Gay-Friendly Private Sitges Walking Tour From Barcelona
OverviewBook your 2-hour private tour and discover Sitges, one of the most famous gay places in the world. Just 40 minutes away from Barcelona, Sitges is a village with beautiful streets and great restaurants. Its gay popularity goes back to the 80's when the country's first gay nightclub was opened.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourOnce your guide meets you at your hotel in Barcelona, you will start this 2-hour tour heading by train to Sitges, where you will see many highlights including the Promenade which leads to the Church of Sant Bartolom i Santa Tecla, where you will have one of the best views in town.
From there you will visit some of the most important places like Cau Ferrat, the Museu Maricel, the Casa Bacard or the Fundaci Stmplfi, amongst others. After that, you will visit the gay district and the beach area.
If you choose the morning tour, at the end of the tour you can eat lunch in one of the fantastic restaurants in town (at your own expense) and relax in one of the multiple gay beaches, where you will make new friends for sure.
If you choose the afternoon tour, upon completion of this tour you will return with your guide to Barcelona by train, or maybe you can stay, have dinner at your own expense and go to one of the many bars and gay clubs in town.
Inclusions for Gay-Friendly Private Sitges Walking Tour From Barcelona
- Private tour guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment.
Train ticket to Sitges (return, 35 minutes transfer to Sitges by train).
A welcome pack with a bottle of water, a city map and a map that shows all the gay friendly places in the city.
A fruit juice or an ice cream.
Public transport tickets.
Exclusions for Gay-Friendly Private Sitges Walking Tour From Barcelona
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe