OverviewBook your private gastronomic tour that will give you the opportunity to enjoy some of the best tapas in the city. Relax at local bars in the neighborhoods of Poblesec, Eixample and Raval and discover the mixture between Mediterranean and Catalan ingredients presented in the form of haute cuisine tapas, paired with the best wines.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourOnce your guide meets you at your hotel, experience this fantastic 3-hour walking tour in Barcelona getting to taste some of the most exquisite tapas and wines in the city.
You will head to the neighborhood triangle formed by Poblesec, Eixample and Raval at your own expense. Here you will visit the best and most typical bars of the area. You will enter three or four bars, each of them portraying its own style and personality.
Our expert local guide will give you advice in these bars on what tapas you should have, as there will be a big variety of tapas to choose from that range from typical Spanish tapas to more specific ones from the north of Spain and to delicious haute cuisine ones.
Discover unknown dishes and enjoy the tapas you had already tried as your guide gives you hints and tips and tells you about the history and importance of these three areas in Barcelona. Additionally, you will also visit the Sant Pau del Camp Monastery, one of the best preserved Romanesque buildings of the city, with over 1,000 years of cultural history.
Inclusions for Gay Friendly Private Tapas Tour In Barcelona
- Local tour guide
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water and a city map
- Public transport tickets
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
Exclusions for Gay Friendly Private Tapas Tour In Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.