Experience the citys major landmarks on a pleasant guided drive around St. Petersburg.
The tour includes a visit to the magnificent Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, which was built on the very spot where Tsar Alexander II was assassinated in 1881
Take a short walk to admire the Singer Company Building, one of the most impressive landmarks on Nevsky Prospect.
After optional lunch, the tour continues to the Hermitage Museum (Winter Palace), the most impressive and prestigious art museum in Russia and the world. Over 3 million items from the museums extensive collection of painting, artwork, sculptures, artifacts, and archeological finds are on display to the public
While at the Catherine Palace, you will stroll through the garden and marvel at the breathtaking architecture. The palaces bright blue and white exterior attracts with stately white columns and intricate golden embellishments. You will see the gilded woodwork and shimmering mirrors of the Great Hall and extravagant mosaics that cover the walls of the Amber Room
On the way to Peterhof, the tour will stop for lunch at a local restaurant that specializes in traditional Russian cuisine
Comprising numerous grandiose parks, Peterhof is reminiscent of Versailles. Explore the gardens and palaces for a first-hand experience of how Russias royals once lived
This full day tour provides a visit to the exclusive Yusupov`s Palace as well as an overview of the opulent St. Isaac`s Cathedral and famous Faberge museum. In addition, take a pleasant Boat trip along rivers and canals
St. Isaacs Cathedral - With its imposing golden dome, St. Isaacs Cathedral is one of the most impressive sights and recognizable symbols of St. Petersburg. The exterior of the cathedral conceals a breathtaking interior adorned with gold, semi-precious stones, mosaics, and masterful oil paintings
Explore the Yusupovs Palace, a museum which provides an interesting look at the lives of the aristocracy of the 19th and early 20th centuries. Yusupovs palace is perhaps best known as the site of the murder of Gregory Rasputin, a man with mystical powers who influenced the family of the last Russian tsar
The private Faberge Museum unique collection was acquired at international auctions over 10 years. It is comprised over 4000 works of art from the late 19th and early 20th century, including twelve Faberge works, nine of which are the famed imperial eggs that previously belonged to the Romanov family
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Hotel or city center
OverviewDespite a recent law prohibiting gay propaganda, St.Petersburg remains a generally safe destination for LGBTQ travelers and we are eager to help you get acquainted with the city. The tour includes visits to the major sights of Petersburg with a guided tour that highlights the history of queer life in Petersburg from the Imperial period to the present day. During the tour, you will see both the dazzling interiors of palaces and the lush summer gardens that define Petersburg. Our guides will share stories about the people who inhabited these places, paying special attention to LGBTQ historical figures.
- English speaking guide
Entry fees as per program
Bottle of water daily
Ear set (for groups over 6 people)
- Tips for a guide and driver
Lunch on the other 2 days is optional
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
In rare cases visit to Catherine palace can be replaced with visit to Palace of Paul
Self-guided audio tour is provided in Faberge museum
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Treasures of St Petersburg - Two-Day Private Tour with Faberge Museum
- Treasures of St Petersburg - 2-Day Private Shore Excursion with Faberge Museum
- 1-day Private Tour - Highlights of St Petersburg & Hermitage Museum
- Two-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg visiting Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion - St Petersburg with Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil
- Two-Day Private Visa-Free Excursion - Best of St Petersburg & Faberge Museum
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion of St Petersburg with Faberge Museum