Gay Greenwich Village Musical Theatre Piano Bar Pub Crawl - New York City
OverviewExperience the fun of musical theatre by singing at famous piano bars! Enjoy a historic walk thru Greenwich Village including stops at the Legendary Stonewall Inn and other historic places that gave birth to the Gay Right Movement. Finish the tour at Marie’s Crisis where you can sing the rest of the night away with the musically talented artists of New York!
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourThis unique walking tour/pub crawl begins at Julius, the oldest gay bar in New York City.
Sing the night away with a real New York musical theater performer. Go backstage and learn the history of Greenwich Village and enjoy New York Citys famous piano bar scene. Greenwich Village is a historic yet fun area of the Big Apple, constantly alive with people and music.
Alicensed tour guide will lead the small group around New Yorks bustling streets, brandishing their love of the stage and the city along half-mile routes that cover origins of musical theater and Broadway history. Each tour guide brings a tablet with photos and videos to help share New Yorks unique theater history.
Inclusions for Gay Greenwich Village Musical Theatre Piano Bar Pub Crawl
- Local, professional guide
- Small-group walking tour
Exclusions for Gay Greenwich Village Musical Theatre Piano Bar Pub Crawl
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
Please note: This tour does not go inside any of the equity theaters due to union restrictions, but there will be backstage stories and personal experiences
Drinking is not required to enjoy this fun-filled evening, but the tour does travel into bars/taverns/pubs, so no one under the age of 21 is allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Sopranos Sites Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- New York City Airport Luxury Departure Transfer
- Private Economy Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Manhattan Hotels
- Private Economy Departure Transfer: Manhattan Hotels to New York Airports
- New York City Original Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- Private New York City Transfer: Cruise Port to Airport
- Paint New York Icon and Exhibit