Gdansk: 3-Hour Beer Tasting Trip - New Style Of Pub Crawl
OverviewGdank has a huge tradition of craft beer. The average nobleman drank about 700 liters of beer per year. At the beginning of the 16th century, over 400 breweries were operating in Gdansk. Spend an awesome night in Gdansk. Highlights: Taste 10+ regional and original beers Get to know the Polish tradition of drinking beer Spend an awesome night with friends in Gdansk Visit 4 carefully chosen places in Gdansk Taste a typical polish appetizer
Know More about this tourSample the best Polish beers during this 3-hour beer tasting tour in Gdansk. Your friendly beer master will explain the most important aspects of professional beer tasting and tell you all about the beer brewing traditions of Poland.
This fun and educational evening will offer an insightful introduction into the world of beer brewing in Gdansk. You'll leave the tour an expert on Polish mass and regional beers. Enjoy a relaxed but sophisticated experience as you sample beers from major, mass producing Polish breweries, as well as specialty beers from local Gdansk microbreweries and brew houses. Learn the complexities of beer through the fundamental rules of proper and correct tasting, examining the aspect, aroma, taste, body and finish.
The trip will be led by a guide who will explain the different brewing processes and ingredients required to make each beer, as well as help you sharpen your tasting skills. You'll also learn about the history of beer brewing in the Poland and of the most important brewing traditions of the Polish master brewers. Many Gdansk pubs stock the beers from just one brewery. This Polish beer tasting will enable you to try a full range in one sitting, right where they are appreciated the best - in the heart of Gdansk.
Inclusions for Gdansk: 3-Hour Beer Tasting Trip - New Style Of Pub Crawl
- 10+ regional and original beer (100 to 150 mililiters each), Traditional Polish snacks or salmon tartare, Plank of polish snacks and baltic salmon tartare, Private guide
Exclusions for Gdansk: 3-Hour Beer Tasting Trip - New Style Of Pub Crawl
- Transport (only on request)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover the 3City Gdansk Sopot Gdynia
- Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk
- Solidarity Tour
- One-Way Private Transfer: Krakow - Gdansk (1-7 persons, includes airports)
- Extraordinary day tour to Kaszuby region with Poland By Locals
- Gdansk Bike Tour
- Malbork Castle with BBQ in Hel
- Private Airport Transfer: From Gdansk Airport to Hotel