Gdansk: 3-Hour Traditional Walking Food Tour
OverviewDiscover the sights and the tastes of historic Gdansk on this 3-hour food tour. Learn about the city's fascinating history, elegant architecture and unique culture. Stop for food tastings at 5 of the citys specialty food stores and restaurants. Highlights: Try traditional polish cuisine like dumplings, gobki, bigos, schabowy and much more Visit local restaurant and specialty food stops Learn about Gdansk's turbulent history and unique culture from your local guide Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
Know More about this tourDiscover the sights and the tastes of historic Gdansk on this 3hour food tour. Stop for food tastings at 5 of the city's speciality food stores and restaurants. Learn about the city's history, unique culinary culture and tradition.
This 3hour food tour will take you on a leisurely walk along Gdansk such as the bustling Old Square in the historic district. After a meet and greet with your guide, head out on a flavorful and fun adventure, covering around 1.5 miles. Visit 5 venues to sample the fresh flavors of the local cuisine. Tastes will include dumplings, gobki, bigos, schabowy, sausage rolls and delicious cheesecake with cherries.
The tour will end in the greatest local patisserie in Gdansk. This is a real showcase of this city and every guest who lovse the best desserts has to visit this place!
We have to mention that probably you won't be able to eat something more that day :)
Inclusions for Gdansk: 3-Hour Traditional Walking Food Tour
- You will try most of what is typical Polish cuisine, Food tastings at 5 stops, Local guide
Exclusions for Gdansk: 3-Hour Traditional Walking Food Tour
- Transport (only on request)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that the golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch or you wont be able to try everything.
Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover the 3City Gdansk Sopot Gdynia
- Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk
- Solidarity Tour
- One-Way Private Transfer: Krakow - Gdansk (1-7 persons, includes airports)
- Extraordinary day tour to Kaszuby region with Poland By Locals
- Gdansk Bike Tour
- Malbork Castle with BBQ in Hel
- Private Airport Transfer: From Gdansk Airport to Hotel