Gdansk: 3-Hour Vodka Tasting Tour
OverviewGo on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3-hour tasting tour in Gdansk, and visit 4 different places to taste 6 different types of vodka. Spend your evening taking part in a vodka tasting which you will remember forever. Highlights: Taste 7 different kinds of polish vodka Visit 4 carefully chosen places in Gdansk Discover the Polish culture of drinking vodka Taste a typical polish appetizer
Know More about this tourAll places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods of Polish culture. If you prefer knowing the country by its liquors and the city by its bars, then this is what you need. For the whole time, you will be accompanied by a guide who will help you to understand Polish culture, customs and cuisine. During the tour, learn to separate fact from fiction, and discover which Polish vodkas are the best or indeed if they have any flavor at all. Discover how vodka is produced, whether vodka was invented in Poland or Russia?
After that, youll have the pleasure of being invited to a restaurant which has the biggest variety of vodkas in the world. In this particular place, you can taste over 150 different types of vodka. You will be presented with original polish vodka from PRL ages here. But for some it might be too easy, so there will be something for tough guys. Try delicious, overpowering 63% plum brandy. In this location, you will be taught the Polish way of drinking vodka now and hundreds of years ago. When you get to know this tradition, you will be surprised for sure. The Polish tradition of drinking vodka is connected with appetizers which will also be included. Here, you will taste delicious Baltic salmon tartare and plank of polish snacks.
Afterwards, you will be taken to a truly climatic place. Here, in a bar dating back to the 60s, you will enjoy the atmosphere and spirits they have. The guide will tell you about the fascinating, yet harsh communist times in Gdansk and in Poland. Vodka is an inherent part of Polish culture its hard to imagine any celebration without it. It also plays an important role in daily life as far as vodka is the most sociable drink. Your guide will describe how it has changed over the centuries. The third place you will visit is a charming place and you will feel like a movie star on the big screen. The last bar you will be taken to is an unusual place in which vodka serving has grown into an art form. Its a true show where the best bartenders will be preparing fancy shots in 69 different compositions. At this place, you will find out how tasty shots can be.
Inclusions for Gdansk: 3-Hour Vodka Tasting Tour
- 7 shots in 4 different places - salmon tartare, Professional guide, Souvenir photos and record emailed to you after the tour
Exclusions for Gdansk: 3-Hour Vodka Tasting Tour
- Transport (only on request)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover the 3City Gdansk Sopot Gdynia
- Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk
- Solidarity Tour
- One-Way Private Transfer: Krakow - Gdansk (1-7 persons, includes airports)
- Extraordinary day tour to Kaszuby region with Poland By Locals
- Gdansk Bike Tour
- Malbork Castle with BBQ in Hel
- Private Airport Transfer: From Gdansk Airport to Hotel