OverviewVisit Gdansk, the birthplace of the Solidarity Solidarnosc movement. This beautiful city on the Baltic coast is Polands principal seaport. Sopot attracts tourists because of famous Polish beaches, promenades and the longest pier in Europe. See also an outstanding defense architecture when exploring a brick castle in Malbork!
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourA car will pick you up to begin your tour in Malbork, a town in the Vistula delta, founded by the Knights of the Teutonic Order. It is known for its medieval castle, built in the 13th century as the Orders headquarters. The castle is the biggest castle complex in Europe and is also the biggest brick construction in the history. Inside the complex you will see the Courtyard, the Cloisters of the High Castle, the Summer Refectory and the Palace of Grand Master. The complex is listed on UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List.
After visiting Malbork you choose a 2-hour guided tour around Gdansk or Sopot.
In Gdansk you will visit the Old Town area, the Coal Market (Targ Wglowy). You will then go through the richly decorated Golden Gate and you enter the Long Market leading to the Green Gate. Look around to admire the Artus Court, a meeting place of merchants and a center of social life, whose heyday falls into the 16th and 17th century. Try to spot the colorful Dutch House (Dom Holenderski) and take a break by the Neptuns Fountain. Last but not least, visit the Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the largest brick church in the world!
If you prefer, you can visit Sopot instead of Gdansk. Sopots visit includes a walk through the famous Heroes of Monte Cassino Street. See th unusually-shaped building Crooked house and have a stroll along the pier which is the longest wooden pier in Europe. You can also admire the lighthouse, which is the navigation facility on the Polish Baltic coast. It was built in 1903-1904 as a part of the Balneological Institute. There are many sculptures and stained-glass windows inside. You can get on the top of the lookout tower and admire beautiful views of the city and sea.
Inclusions for Gdansk And Malbork 1 Day Tour From Warsaw
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking driver
- Guide in Gdansk or Sopot in English
- Entrance fee to Malbork castle
- Basic lunch (soup, main course, water) in regular restaurant; on request we can offer special menu in exclusive restaurant (supplement)
Exclusions for Gdansk And Malbork 1 Day Tour From Warsaw
- Breakfast, dinner
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide upon request and dependent upon availability
Please note that on Mondays visit in Malbork castle is shorter than usual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.