Gdansk Bike Tour
OverviewTake it easy. You can see much more much faster on a bicycle. Join us for a sightseeing ride around the most interesting spots of the Old and Lower City. Well also cycle to the shipyards and visit some unusual, but fascinating local places. You dont need to be in a good shape to ride with us the route is flat with lots of exciting stops.
Know More about this tour
In May 2016, Gdansk was voted to be Europes best cycling city. Its network of bike paths totals in over 560 km, which makes it possible to reach almost any part of the city on two wheels. Our bike tours will show you the most interesting parts of the Tricity. Together we will visit local pubs, restaurants and cultural sights with some off the beaten track time. Feel the rhythm of our city the Tricity.
The route is about 25 km long, mostly on flat Old Town area. Bikes we use are tourists' comfortable bikes, perfect for such a trips. The plan is to visit most interestning places on Old Town, climb on St. Mary's Basilica tower, go to Gdask Down Town and amazing shipyard area. You will have a chance to hear great stories from past and modern times. Furthermore, you will get to see places of great importance to the locals. So hit the route with us and do it like the Locals do!
Inclusions for Gdansk Bike Tour
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
Exclusions for Gdansk Bike Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover the 3City Gdansk Sopot Gdynia
- Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk
- Solidarity Tour
- One-Way Private Transfer: Krakow - Gdansk (1-7 persons, includes airports)
- Extraordinary day tour to Kaszuby region with Poland By Locals
- Malbork Castle with BBQ in Hel
- Private Airport Transfer: From Gdansk Airport to Hotel