Gdansk: Family-Friendly History Tour, Old Town Sightseeing
OverviewAdd a touch of adventure to your explorations of Gdask on a family-friendly walking tour packed with excitement and tasks for your children. Learn the history of the city as your embark on a fun journey past the main highlights and attractions.Highlights: Explore Gdask on a guided walking tour Make your walking tour of Gdask fun on a journey of discovery packed with adventure Get an insight into the city's best-kept secret More than a tour - your guide will share his love of the historic old town with you
Know More about this tourEmbark on a journey of discovery on a family-friendly walking tour of Gdask, and let your little explorers become amber prospectors at the Amber Court Museum!
Make history fun as you follow a guide who will set your children tasks and introduce them to many exciting adventures. Let them take control of the model ships and yachts at the People's Ship Ports, and scramble up 400 stairs for a view of Gdask from the top of St. Mary's Tower.
Learn all about the toys that helped shape Gdask between 1920 and 1980, and take part in many other thrilling experiences and activities. Along the way, hear more about the city's historical architecture, what it was like to live here in the Middle Ages, and how contemporary life continues to inform its history.
We guarantee you will not find a better price!
Inclusions for Gdansk: Family-Friendly History Tour, Old Town Sightseeing
- Private guide, Exciting experiences and tasks, Information and commentary about the city's past and present, Souvenir photos and record emailed to you after the tour
Exclusions for Gdansk: Family-Friendly History Tour, Old Town Sightseeing
- Tickets to the museums (8) Hotel pick-up and drop off (support with organizing transport can be arranged on request at additional cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover the 3City Gdansk Sopot Gdynia
- Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk
- Solidarity Tour
- One-Way Private Transfer: Krakow - Gdansk (1-7 persons, includes airports)
- Extraordinary day tour to Kaszuby region with Poland By Locals
- Gdansk Bike Tour
- Malbork Castle with BBQ in Hel
- Private Airport Transfer: From Gdansk Airport to Hotel