Gdansk Old Town Private Walking Tour: Legends And Facts
OverviewExperience the beauty of Gdask with a private guide on a walking tour of the historic city center. Look inside the stunning Arthur's Court, learn about the Royal Way and much more.Highlights: Explore Gdask on a guided walking tour Listen to fascinating stories about the history of Gdask Get an insight into the city's best-kept secret More than a tour - your guide will share his love of the historic old town with you
Know More about this tourLearn the facts and legends of the historic city of Gdask on a private walking tour of the highlights and main attractions. Marvel at the former gates of the Old Town, including the Upland Gate at the start of the Royal Way. Hear how this route was only accessible to the powerful monarchs in former days.
Continue to Long Market and the Town Hall. Then, pass Neptune Fountain and Arthur's Court to see the former meeting point of the citys merchants, now a branch of the Gdask History Museum. Go inside the court, where the walls are covered with friezes of mythological and historical characters. Continue to the Green Gate overlooking the Motlawa River.
Then, pass St. Mary's Church, thought to be the largest brick church in the world. End at the imposing Great Armory and admire one of the finest examples of Renaissance architecture in the city. Along the way, listen to detailed descriptions of the architecture and discuss the city's medieval history and contemporary life with your guide.
We guarantee you will not find a better price!
Inclusions for Gdansk Old Town Private Walking Tour: Legends And Facts
- Private guide, Entrance to St. Mary's Church, Information and commentary about the city's past and present, Souvenir photos and record emailed to you after the tour
Exclusions for Gdansk Old Town Private Walking Tour: Legends And Facts
- Tickets to museums (9) Hotel pick-up and drop off (support with organizing transport can be arranged on request at additional cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover the 3City Gdansk Sopot Gdynia
- Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk
- Solidarity Tour
- One-Way Private Transfer: Krakow - Gdansk (1-7 persons, includes airports)
- Extraordinary day tour to Kaszuby region with Poland By Locals
- Gdansk Bike Tour
- Malbork Castle with BBQ in Hel
- Private Airport Transfer: From Gdansk Airport to Hotel