The Gellért Spa, on the right bank of the Danube, is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful in all of Budapest. Enjoy all-day access to the restorative waters as well as a 20-minute aromatherapy massage, and you’ll find yourself coming out at the end of the day feeling so relaxed that you may have to hold onto something to keep yourself from floating away.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese
Departure Time :
10:00 - 20:00, 20-minute massages between 10:00 and 17:00
OverviewA relaxing day soaking in baths, with a massage
- Budapest isn't called the spa capital city of Europe for nothing. And when in Budapest... Soak up a visit to one of the most beautiful spas in the city, plus a 20-minute aromatherapeutic massage
- The influence of the Roman empire is still visible in this spa, with its gigantic pillars and epic architecture
- No mixed changing rooms for you - just your own private cabin. You deserve some luxury!
Know More about this tour
Inclusions<ul><li>Skip the line entrance</li><li>Private changing cabin</li><li>Aromatherapeutic massage</li></ul>
- Metro: M4 to Szent Gellért Square
- Tram: 19,41 or 47 to Szent Gellért Square
- Bus: 7, 107, 109, 133 or 233
Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.