Gems Of Montreal Small Group City Tour
OverviewThis small-group tour ofMontreal is limited to just 14 guests and features luxury vehicles, exceptional tour guides and one driver and one tour guide in every vehicle ensuring an intimate, immersive experience. Visit Old Montreal, downtown Montreal, Mount-Royal and several of Montreal's most unique neighborhoods. An experience unlike any other, on a tour unlike any other.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Likely to Sell Out
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Start your day with pickyouup fromyourdowntown/Old Montrealhotel or residencein a luxuryvehicle. Get ready to see Montreal through the eyes of a local on this superb small group tour of Montreal.
In Old Montreal, you'll explore Bonsecours Market, Rue-Saint Paul, the Old Port, Place Jacques-Cartier and the inside of the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal.
In downtown Montreal, marvel at the soaring skyscrapersandheritagebuildingsthat interminglewithquaintboutiques. You'll also explore the underground pedestriannetworkthat linksboutiques,hotels,restaurants,officebuildingsandcityattractionswith32kilometersof passagewaysused by more than 500,000 people daily.
Next, traveltoSaintJoseph'sOratory for a photo stop andthentoMount-Royalwhichrisesupinthemiddle ofthecity. You'll also stop at the Kondiaronk Lookout for a superb view of the entire city. In Westmount, see the spectacular homes in Montreals most upscale neighborhood.
At the end of the tour, drop off is provided at all downtown/Old Montreal hotels and residences.
Inclusions for Gems Of Montreal Small Group City Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off anywhere in downtown Montreal or Old Montreal
Exclusions for Gems Of Montreal Small Group City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rivire-du-Loup Day Trip and Whale-Watching Cruise from Montreal
- Montreal Shore Excursion: Pre- or Post-Cruise Guided Sightseeing Tour of Montreal
- Small-Group Quebec Wine Tour from Montreal with Optional Gourmet Lunch and Cheese Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Montreal Airport
- 4-Hour Montreal Half-Day Bike Tour
- Observation Deck Au Sommet Place Ville Marie Admission