Genesee Country Village And Museum Admission - Rochester
OverviewImmerse yourself in the 19th century at The Genesee Country Village and Museum, the largest living history museum in New York State and third-largest in America! The Genesee Country Village and Museum features costumed interpreters in restored historic buildings, breathing life into an authentic 19th-Century Country Village. Watch the village craftsmen, smell the aroma of freshly baked 19th-century foods and stroll the beautiful gardens. With daily trade, craft, cooking and agricultural demonstrations occurring every day, you won't want to leave! Located in the Great Rochester, NY Area, in Mumford, it is also home to the John L. Wehle Gallery (following a major remodel) and a nature center.
Know More about this tour
Genesee Country Village and Museum provides historical context for the telling of the history of New York State and America in the 19th century through interactive programs, events and exhibits. This unique living history experience provides meaningful insights into the origins of customs, traditions, social values and the evolution of our contemporary lifestyles.
Situated on a 600-acre complex and only 20 miles from Downtown Rochester and one-hour from Buffalo, theGenesee Country Village and Museumconsists of 68 historic structures furnished with 15,000 artifacts to provide an authentic 19th-century environment in which visitors interact with friendly, knowledgeable interpreters in period-appropriate dress. Eachof thebuildings, gardens and farms areexhibits in and of themselves. Tradeand agricultural demonstrations occur every day.
Immerse yourself in the 19th century bywatching the village craftsmen, smelling the aroma of freshly baked 19th-century foods and strolling the beautiful gardens.
Inclusions for Genesee Country Village And Museum Admission
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Genesee Country Village And Museum Admission
No pets allowed on the premise
No pets allowed at the Nature Center
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children age 3 or younger are free but require a ticket
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.